Subject: Character animation: Morphing Ahhh
From: Adam Ives Chrystie <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 21:56:16 -0500

Okay, in my last posts i complained about the strange oddity of my hand
enlarging at one end. Someone said this might have been due to the fact that
points travel in a straight line during morphs. 

     The reason for the enlargement was because i was using the same object
twice in a moph chain..i fixxed it and everything worked great..but i was
not satisfied with the resulting animation..there was indeed still a small
amoung of enlargement between morph targets...

     My hand bends at the palm..kind like a bonless toon hand..I'm hunting
for the 'goey' feeling..like the pilsburry dough boy ;)

   The bend is about 90 degrees and i have three morph targets..Think I'm
not using enough? I'll post teh results for ya all when I'm finally
done..I'm hungry..okay perhaps i will not make a clone of the m&m's...I'll
go for the killer cookie that almost ate my Amiga instead. :)

Adam Chrystie
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
University Of California at Santa Cruz
Cinema/Video Major / Senior Status